Monday, June 29, 2015

Some old poetry I found

Riddle of Steel

I stand bare in front of the storm
No strength left but anger
My hands rust with blood
My vision gets dark, but the heat
From within raises steam in the wind
My voice is gone, I can only scream
I've lost my face, I am a beast
No thoughts but the void
No mercy, no love, no compassion
Only the weapon and the flesh
Bound together forever focused
By the will: I know the riddle of steel
With no fear I rush into battle
To never look behind
Only the misty horizon ahead
Sharp edges of the mountains
Salt of the ocean in the air
No rules, no promises, no fate
I know no other way
I need no reasons but to stand
To not be on my knees on any land

***

Avalanche 

Avalanche, feedback, chain reaction.
Liquid gas unchains from Neptune.
My factory starts a new production,
Movement carries ocean into a tune.

Reactor's bed was concrete.
Never reinforced, it had no fears.
Never intended to be split
By the shimmer of Neptune's tears.

Relation between celestial bodies
Reaches the critical mass, melting,
Setting free the rays for goddess.
Ongoing production, temple's ending.

A.K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment